Welcome to Global Diet!
I am Jane from Ontario, Canada. I created this blog to share health and wellness-related content to help my tribe feel at best day after day. Here you will find health-boosting healing remedies and learn a few strategies to look younger longer.
As a researcher by trade, I feel the urge to inspire people to lead a healthier lifestyle. My new endeavour is a weight-loss diet. Additionally, I am posting original recipes either developed by truly yours or my friend’s ‘best-kept secrets’ (turmeric ground beef is to die for).
Some recipes require only 5 to 20 minutes to make. Better than fast food for sure!
What else can I say? Well, here are some fun and not-so-fun facts about me:
- I was almost born in a sauna (steam room). That’s how my health and wellness journey started…basically since birth 🙂 Apparently, no one told my mom that she could have avoided having a preemie by skipping her favourite sauna routine. Thank God, the ambulance picked her up just in time…
- Like my mom, I am in love with steamy sauna and water for wellness purposes.
- I love nature and everything natural. I am a consultant for Arbonne company. Check out amazing products and 30 days transformation packages via SHOP section of the main menu!
- I have advanced degrees in epidemiology and health economics. My interest is in healing foods and nutrition.
- My passion for a healthy lifestyle and for food is manifested in the art of healthy meals preparation.
For new posts on natural remedies, healthy recipes, anti-aging and weight loss tips, please subscribe and follow me on social media.