Welcome to Global Diet!
This blog is for you to try out new recipes, learn a few How-To tips and tricks to boost your health using healing remedies and learn the strategies to look younger longer.
As a researcher by trade, I feel the urge to inspire people to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am sharing health-related and weight-loss information along with easy dinner ideas and healthy eats.
I post the original recipes where I focus on health benefit of the meals and on taste. Globally-inspired healthy meals are among my favorites. Simplicity in the cooking process is factored in as we are all extremely busy these days. Some of my recipes require only 5 to 20 minutes to make. Better than fast food for sure!
What else can I say? Well, here are some fun and not-so-fun facts about me:
- I was almost born in a sauna (steam room). That’s how my health and wellness journey started…basically since birth 🙂 Apparently, no one told my mom that she could have avoided having a preemie by skipping her favorite sauna routine. Thank God, the ambulance picked her up just in time…
- Like my mom, I am in love with steamy sauna and water for wellness purposes.
- I love nature and everything natural. Life is such a beautiful thing and everything alive is absolutely fascinating…
- I have advanced degrees in epidemiology and health economics. My interest is in healing foods and nutrition.
- My passion for healthy lifestyle and for food is manifested in the art of healthy meals preparation.
- When I was typing this post, a pot full of rice pilaf burnt on the stove. Well, I guess it’s time to start cooking from scratch 🙂
For new posts on natural remedies, healthy recipes, anti-aging and weight loss tips, please subscribe and follow me on social media.