Do you love eggs for breakfast? Would you like to learn one more recipe for the perfect morning meal that spreads pleasant aroma all over your house inviting your family to get together at the table?
This is it! This is the egg dish you have been craving for.
You will only need 4 ingredients:
Chopped red onion (circles-shape preferred);
Obviously, eggs. The quantity number depends on the size of your household. I usually plan using 2 eggs per person. Beware, these eggs are more appealing to the adult population. Younger kids may reject due to a high concentration of veggies per a square inch of scrambled eggs.
Next, you will need a bunch of fresh cilantro, rinsed and chopped.
Finally, one diced fresh tomato will nicely complement this masterpiece.
Cooking oil, salt, and pepper (optional) are the basics which do not need prior planning.
Detailed instructions are here:
- In the non-stick skillet, heat the oil to the frying temperature. Do not overheat. Otherwise, it will smoke, smell, ruin your dish, and cause an unpleasant odor in the kitchen.
- Fry the onion circles on each side until golden. If you chopped the onions differently, not in circles, just stir-fry them.
- Add cilantro, tomato, a pinch of salt and a bit of pepper (if desired). Let the juices release. Cook until the onions are tender and tomatoes are cooked.
- Finally, add eggs. Scramble them or keep as sunny-side-up, if that’s how you love them. Cook until the tops of the whites are set or until desired firmness is reached.
- Share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest. Jane will really appreciate that 🙂